We have highly trained technicians and engineers remotely operate and maintain the global installed base of fuel cell power plants, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Field service technicians provide on-site servicing. These service offerings transfer the plant performance responsibilities to FuelCell Energy, providing our customers with certainty of costs and power supply.
Availability of the products is a key metric for meeting customers’ expectations. This high level of availability is a reflection of the knowledgeable and dedicated regional service teams and the staff of the Global Monitoring and Control Center (GMCC), our call center that is manned 24/7/365 to provide around the clock product support. DFC units are monitored remotely and, in many cases, problems are solved without dispatching a technician to the field.
Our customer service department is available to answer any questions you may have regarding our stationary fuel cell products. Please call 203-830-5726.
Some of the unique advantages offered by the industry’s leading service department include:
- Global Monitoring and Control Center: Real-time monitoring and remote operation of more than 50 global DFC locations, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Long-Term Service Agreements: up to twenty years of protection with varying levels of support, depending on specific maintenance priorities and customer needs
- On-line Support System: web portal allows DFC owners access to performance metrics for tracking and documenting performance and logistical support
- On-Site and Classroom Training: basic, intermediate, and advanced programs for fuel cell operation and maintenance are held at customer locations, based on customer needs
- Preventative Maintenance: regional service technicians and comprehensive warehousing support keep DFC products operating as expected
- Parts and Supplies: Common replacement parts are stocked in regional parts depots to ensure timely delivery of needed parts ensuring maximum availability of the power plants. Central warehouses support the regional parts depots.
- Refurbishment/Recycling: As part of our environmental commitment, we will refurbish or recycle parts as appropriate, including fuel cell stacks at end-of-life.