FuelCell Energy is transforming the world’s energy landscape with versatile fuel cell power solutions. Our unique mission requires a diverse, energetic and creative workforce skilled across areas including advanced technology, engineering, sales, manufacturing, and more.
Why FuelCell Energy?
Our shared passion for a cleaner energy future is the foundation of our company’s culture. We take pride in what we do and are dedicated to providing an innovative and environmentally-friendly power generation solution that can enhance how energy is generated and delivered globally.
FuelCell Energy provides competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and advancement opportunities within our expanding company.
Join us and be a part of this exciting journey towards a brighter, cleaner energy future.
- Associate Mechanical Engineer- Danbury, CT
- Associate Process Engineer- Danbury, CT
- Customer Service Manager – Danbury, CT
- GMCC Power Plant Operations Technician- Danbury, CT
- Mechanical Designer- Danbury, CT
- Project Manager – Power Generation- Danbury, CT
- Senior Mechanical Engineer- Danbury, CT
- Sr. Instrumentation Electrical and Controls Engineer- Danbury, CT
- Technician – Post Test Analysis- Danbury, CT
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. See links below.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply for a job or during the selection process:
Please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by calling 203-205-2070. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.