Last updated: June 17, 2022
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to FuelCell Energy, 3 Great Pasture Road Danbury, CT 06810.
- Cookies are data files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to FuelCell Energy Website, accessible from https://www.fuelcellenergy.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
If you are a European resident, you have the rights to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, We note that We are processing your information for the Services or otherwise to pursue Our legitimate business interests. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
We use HubSpot’s system to gather information about visitors to our website. Personal information is stored in HubSpot/Salesforce when our visitors complete product inquiry forms or subscribe to receive email communications from us. HubSpot gathers non-personal information such as IP address, operating system, web browser, and web pages visited. HubSpot is integrated with FuelCell Energy’s digital properties such as Google, Salesforce, and Vidyard.
HubSpot Security Program: https://legal.hubspot.com/security
The FuelCell Energy website uses Google Analytics, an online analytics platform offered by Google Inc. Google makes it possible to analyze how users interact with the website. Information, including your IP address, is stored by Google in order to prepare reports for website operators. Google will not connect a user’s IP address with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser. FuelCell Energy maintains an online presence on social media channels such as LinkedIN and YouTube that are integrated with Google Analytics and used in the generation of reports. By using our website, you consent to having Google Analytics process your data.
The FuelCell Energy website uses Google Adwords, an internet advertising service offered by Google Inc. Google’s Advertising Network distributes ads to relevant web pages using an algorithm that considers the user’s search and browser history. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Vidyard (Buildscale Inc.)
FuelCell Energy uses the Vidyard video hosting platform throughout our digital channels. Vidyard is integrated with HubSpot. When users opt-in to HubSpot cookies, reports of video activity such as views and length of view are generated.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
By email: [email protected]